Note: If you’d like to know how I am in real life, you may skip this section. Instead, go watch Disney’s The Lion King and then try to imagine a composite of Zazu, Timon, and Rafiki, the ethereal baboon. That is me.
I’m a writer. I grew up in Connecticut, lived in NYC for two years, and now reside in New Jersey with my partner and our dog (lol). You may also know me from Mic, where I worked as a full-time staff writer for a year and change. See below for a few of my personal faves from that era:
- This feature story on how sex with a Kardashian sister became rap’s favorite status symbol.
- This list of 25 holidays I made up that are better than Valentine’s Day.
- This feature story about my journey into the world of giraffes, a subculture for tall gay men.
- This exploration of what would happen if all of Taylor Swift’s boyfriends were actually cereal.
I also wrote a ton on celebrities during my time at Mic. Some highlights: Hiddleswift (RIP) was a gift that we didn’t deserve, Ariana Grande is a known pegging enthusiast, Khloé Kardashian is as wise as a Buddhist nun, Kim Kardashian is *actually* a very inconsistent selfie-taker, and Anna Kendrick just wants a strong man to “dice her squash.” Lol.
Other sites I have written for over the years include:
- The Advocate
- AOL Entertainment
- Human Parts on Medium
- The Good Men Project
- Writer’s Digest
- Other places that are embarrassing
- Please don’t Google me
- Isn’t this list enough
Also, I tweet like a banshee so follow me!