Until last weekend, I had always held the belief that it would be impossible for a photograph to ever truly capture the essence of who I am. Such a picture would require all kinds of random elements that rarely end up all in one place.
- A healthy dose of blurriness, so as to mask my various physical faults and create an illusion of attractiveness
- A feather boa (for divaliciousness)
- A classic Connecticut outfit — complete with khaki pants, a navy blazer, and a mild air of pretentiousness
- A prop microphone (for divaliciousness)
- A light beer
- A straight woman on either side of me (for divaliciousness)
Apparently divaliciousness is a word. And also a big part of my life.